3 Remedies You Can Try For Blocked Arteries
By: Pinki Wed, 22 Mar 2023 4:20:20
locked arteries condition is that medical condition, where the fats get deposited in an artery. This restricts the flow of blood all throughout the body. This poses threat to the circulation of oxygen to various parts of the body as well. This situation is also referred to as the Clogged Artery condition. Several complicated disorders like diabetes, arthritis, obesity can lead to this situation.
Also, lack of physical activities, too much smoking and drinking alcohol also give rise to the blocked artery situation. Several consequences of such situation are Coronary artery blockage, Periphery artery disorder, heart attack or cardiac arrest. Symptoms include dizziness, anxiety, loss of appetite, angina, breath shortness, weakness, sweating, leg pain, numbness and loss of vision.
Garlic has a lot of medicinal properties. It widens the blood vessels. It provides improvement to the blood circulatory system. It lowers the level of LDL cholesterol and reduces chances of cardiac arrests.
- Take some chopped garlic cloves.
- Add them to a cup of milk.
- Boil it.
- Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Consume it before sleeping.
Another important home remedy is turmeric. It contains curcumin, which has a lot of medicinal properties. It is a wonderful home remedy to treat blocked artery condition.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Add it in a glass of milk.
- Add little honey to the solution.
- Stir well.
- Consume it once or twice on a daily basis.
- Also, use turmeric in regular diet.
It possesses shogaols, gingerols and other essential chemical compounds, which have the potential to resist cardio-vascular complications effectively.
- Take 1 tsp of grated ginger
- Add them to a cup of hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the solution.
- Add some amount of honey to the solution.
- The ginger tea is ready.
- Consume the tea twice or thrice on a daily basis.