5 Tips To Remember While Planning Beach Holiday
By: Pinki Tue, 10 Mar 2020 5:30 PM
Summer calls for some lazy time with friends and family in exotic locations. If you still haven’t decided anything, you need not worry. Here are a few things you need to keep in mind when you are planning a beach trip. So, what are you waiting for, read further and start planning.
- Choose your beach destination carefully. Check the weather conditions and get first-hand information as well from other travellers. Beach destinations during the rainy season are a definite no-no.
- Once you have shortlisted your beach destination, start looking through the hotel options based on their distance from the beach. You don’t want to be stuck a long way from the beach, since proximity plays an important part in a fun getaway.
- Once you have the above planned and booked, start working on the visas so that everything is in place well in time. Cancelling a fully-paid-for trip when the visa is not processed in time is sure to put a damper on the holiday mood. ‘Woohoo’ will change to ‘boohoo’!
- The next thing to keep in mind is to plan your day’s activities. You do not need to have a fixed plan in place, but it’s always a good idea to know the must-dos at your destination, so you don’t miss out. With this, you can schedule a few visits and activities accordingly. Hearing about some exciting things that you really should have seen or done while on holiday after returning home is
- Research the water sports available at that beach to block a spot in advance. Being ripped off on last-minute bookings can put a serious dent on the holiday budget. Closer to travel date, make a pre-packing checklist to ensure that you don’t forget your beach essentials and have a fabulous getaway.