Recipe- Delicious Dry Fruit Milk
By: Kratika Thu, 24 Nov 2022 09:08 AM
Dry fruit milkshake recipe is quite simple and fairly easy, the only thing you need to advanced soaking time for nuts and dry fruits. You can choose your favorite dry fruits and nuts. I have used here a mix of Almonds (badam), cashew, Apricots (Khubani) and Pistachio (Pista). For flavoring, the dry fruit milkshake I used saffron (Kesar) and Cardamom (Elachi) which complements the richness of dry fruits beautifully.
2 cup milk
9-10 cashew nuts
7-8 Apricots dried
5-6 in Saffron thread more if you use themgarnish
¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
2-3 tablespoon sugar
- Chop apricots, almonds and cashew in water overnight in the fridge.
- Blend the soaked apricots, cashew, almonds, raisins and pistachios to a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the milk, sugar, saffron and cardamom powder and blend in a blender along with dry fruits paste.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve the chilled dry fruit milkshake.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and saffron threads and serve chilled in summers and as hot drink in winters.