Recipe- Healthy And Delicious Matar Paneer Cutlets
By: Neha Fri, 02 Dec 2022 4:04:05
Matar paneer cutlets or Green peas andcottage cheese Patties is delicious crispy appetiser or tea time snack. Also known as Matar ki Tikki I made this recipe with Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and Matar ( peas). Its vegetarian, ready in 30 Minutes.There are two ways to cook these matar and paneer cutlets, Healthy and indulgent.
100 grams paneer Indian cottage cheese
150 g Peas matar
2-3 green chilli
green chilli sauce
1 teaspoon salt
- Crush Peas and green chillies coarsely in a food processor or blender jar.
- In a mixing bowl add these crushed peas and chillies, grated paneer, cooked rice, ginger, green chilli sauce, coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt to taste.
- Mix them well and make a dough of these.
- Flatten this cutlet dough/mixture onto a chopping board and cut it into desired shape.
- If you want to cook these with minimal oil. Just cook them on heated griddle which is sprayed with oil.
- When it is brown from one side, spray some oil, flip it and and cook it till golden from this side.
- If you want to make them crispier, heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry over medium heat from both side.