Recipe- Healthy For Snack Hare Chane Ke Kabab
By: Neha Thu, 01 Dec 2022 3:34:07
Hare chane ke kabab, delicious Indian vegetarian kabab recipe made with seasonal hara chana or green tender chickpeas. Perfect Indian teatime snack for the evening (chai nashata) or a healthy appetiser for the party. These are also known as hare chane ka hara bhara kabab.
200 g Hara Chana choliya/ fresh green chickpeas
3 brown bread or White bread
2 in Tbsp Green Chutney recipe linkcomments
2-3 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves chopped
3-4 green chillies chopped
Salt to taste
3 Tbsp Sesame brown is best
Oil to shallow fry
- In a blender jar or food processor crush the green chickpeas/hara chana by pulsing them 2-3 times. Take care not to over process them .
- Process the bread slices in food processor or blender jar of mixer grinder to make fresh bread crumbs.
- Now in a mixing bowl or big plate mix hare chana, bread crumb, salt, green chutney, fresh coriander and lemon juice.
- Mix and make a soft dough out of this mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 12 parts and shape that into 12 kababs.
- Now heat oil in a pan and shallow fry these kabab till golden brown.