Recipe- 6 Easiest Healthy Summer Drinks To Try At Home
By: Kratika Sat, 14 May 2022 4:40 PM
Morning or evening, summers call for a cold refreshing drink. Lets make a tasty and healthy drink with our list of healthy summer drink recipes.
We all love to have refreshing drinks in the summer. The joy becomes double if it is healthy, without compromising its nutrient values. In this article, I am going to narrate below the recipe of 6 healthy drinks, that anybody can make in a minimal amount of time. These drinks are healthy, super easy to make, and the ingredients are very much available in any Indian Supermarket.
# Tangy mango juice
1 cup of Mango Cubes
Instructions For The Recipe
- Blend the mango pulp in a Food Grinder
- Sieve it through a Stainer.
- Add water to it.
- Now again blend both— the strained pulp and the water
- Now in a Mortar slightly dash a few Mint leaves. Add it into the liquid. If you want the mint flavour to be strong, you can blend in together with the pulp and the Water.
And You are Done!
# Refreshing Water Melon Juice
1 ½ Cups of diced watermelons
5 black grapes
½ of a lemon (juice)
- Grind the watermelon dices, and sieve it through a strainer.
- Squeeze out grape juices.
- Then with the blender blend the watermelon juice, coconut water, grape juice, and the lemon juice
- Sprinkle some pepper powder into it
- Dash a few mints leave in the mortar and pestle. Add it to the juice.
- If you want you can add some ice cubes too.
# Pine-Apple Juice
2 cups of Chopped Pine Apples
1 ½ Cups of water
6 ice cubes
Roasted Cumin Powder
- Blend the peeled, and the chopped pineapples in a blender. Wait, until it becomes very smooth
- Sieve it Through a strainer
- Pour the water into the pineapple pulp
- Mix the pulp and the water in a blender, or preferably go for a hand blender in this step
- Add on a pinch of black salt
- Top it off with some roasted Cumin Powder. That’s it.
# Rose Lassi
1.5 cups Chilled Curd
1 cup chilled water
1 tsp Rose Essence
1 tsp Rosewater
Few dried Petals of rose
- Blend Curd and water, and all the other things leaving Pistachio
- You are done with the drink. Just top it off with some dried pistachio and Chia seedss.
# Strawberry Shake
Strawberry (8-10 pieces)
1 Tbsp Milk
1 Cup Chilled Yoghurt
1 tsp Honey(optional)
½ Tsp Rosewater
- Chop the strawberries and make a smooth puree of it
- Then with a hand blender/ Normal blender mix the puree with yoghurt
- Add the Milk to give it a lump-free or smooth consistency
- Add the honey and the rose water
- Top it off with loads of chia Seeds.
# Banana Whey High Protein Smoothie
Chopped frozen banana
Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- In a high-speed blender Blend frozen banana, whey protein and almond milk
- Add the chia seeds on the top
- Put crushed Ice Cubes.