Recipe- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
By: Pinki Wed, 07 Apr 2021 9:48 PM
What's even better than banana bread? Banana bread with chocolate! Kids of all ages will clamor for these tasty breakfast bites.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 extra-ripe bananas, mashed (1 cup)
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 large egg
1/4 cup milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups.
* In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
* In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter, and milk.
* Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients then stir in chocolate chips.
* Divide batter evenly between prepared cups, adding a scant 1/4 cup to each.
* Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20 minutes.
* Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.