Recipe- Chinese Style Vegetable Chapathi Noodles
By: Kratika Thu, 17 June 2021 5:40 PM
Vegetable chapathi noodles recipe chinese style with leftover chapathi.Rinse well, wipe with a dry cloth then heat the pan with few drops of oil drizzled all over the pan, heat in low flame until it starts to smoke..Switch off now the pan is seasoned and you can start to use it.This seasoning is recommended before first use but you can do this whenever you feel it starts to stick.
5 nos leftover chapathi
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp garlic finely chopped
1 tbsp spring onion green finely chopped
1/2 tbsp spring onion white
1/2 cup onion sliced thin
1/2 cup cabbage sliced thin
1/4 cup carrot chopped thin lengthwise
1/2 cup capsicum chopped thin lengthwise
1/2 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp red chilli sauce
1 tsp green chilli sauce
1 tsp crushed pepper
salt to taste
* Take a chapathi roll over then cut into thin strips.
* You can use a knife or kitchen scissors to cut into thin strips.Repeat to finish.Now to a kadai heat oil - add garlic and spring onion white part, let it cook for a minute.
* Then add onion saute until transparent then add carrot,cabbage,capsicum.Saute for a minute.
* Cook covered for a minute.Open add soya suace,red chilli sauce,green chilli sauce.
* Saute in high flame for a minute.
* Add chapathi, mix well.
* Finally add crushed pepper,spring onion green part toss well and switch off.