Recipe- Delicious And Healthy Anda Bhurji
By: Kratika Sun, 26 June 2022 2:03 PM
This is a hearty, healthy breakfast which is a bit more exciting then plain old scrambled eggs. Very quick to knock up and one that I'd always make for my dad, so it's very special to me. I like mine with mushrooms, spring onions, garam masala, and coriander but my husband likes his with tomatoes and chilli, so take your pick. Just have fun and use whatever you have in the fridge to wake up your tastebuds as well as you body and soul.
Anda Bhurji Ingredients
2 tsp butter
8 large free range eggs
3 spring onions, sliced including green bits
3 mushrooms, diced
1 tomato, chopped
2 tsp garam masala
1 or 2 chillis chopped
½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp salt
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Anda Bhurji Method
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Heat butter in a frying pan.
- Add the sliced onions and fry to soften.
- Add the mushrooms and tomatoes (and other veg) and fry for a few minutes to cook through.
- Add the garam masala, chopped chilli, chilli powder, salt and stir for a second then add eggs and stir to scramble.
- Remove from heat and add coriander.