Recipe- Easy To Make Paneer Fried Rice
By: Kratika Tue, 13 July 2021 8:06 PM
Paneer fried rice recipe with step by step photos.Paneer fried rice is mittus favourite,She loves both paneer and fried rice so paneer fried rice is obviously her favorite too.Hubby can have fried rice even daily, yes he is crazy after any fried rice recipes and his staple order in restaurants will egg / veg fried rice. I like it too but seeing the amount of oil they use in restaurants and while eating with hands you can feel the oil and I feel really guilty to eat fried rice at restaurants so I limit myself with my ever favorite Naan/ Roti with any gravy.
Basmati rice – 1/2 cup
Paneer – 1/4 cup small cubes tightly packed
Carrot – 1 small finely chopped lengthwise
Cabbage – 3 tbsp chopped finely chopped lengthwise
Spring onions (white part) – 2 tsp finely chopped
Spring onions (green part) – 1 tsp finely chopped
Garlic – 2 tsp finely chopped
Capsicum – 2 tbsp chopped finely lengthwise
Soya sauce – 1/8 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
* Cut the paneer pieces into very small cubes and toast it with a tsp of oil in a dosa tawa.Drain in tissue papper and set aside.
* Soak basmati rice for 15mins then pressure cook for 3 whistles in medium flame in the ratio 1(rice):1.5(water) cups.Spread it in a plate and fluff it up with a fork add a tsp of oil and let it cool down.
* In a pan heat oil – add garlic, spring onion white part saute for a minute till it turns slightly browned.Then Then add carrot,cabbage and capsicum,in medium high flame, fry till the veggies shrink and raw smell leaves.Then add pepper powder,required salt, soya sauce and stir well in medium high flame.
* Add cooked rice and give a quick stir.Then add spring onions green part, fried paneer cubes and give a quick stir.Switch off.
* Serve hot with your choice of side dish or any manchurian.