Recipe- Healthy And Tasty Urad Dal Ke Pakode
By: Kratika Tue, 13 Apr 2021 4:41 PM
Urad Dal Ke Pakode is a tasty recipe made with urad dal and spices. Urad Dal Ke Pakode is a delicious tea time snack recipe accompanied with chutney. It is the one of the most easy and quick snack recipe. Urad Dal Ke Pakodes are irresistible because of its crispiness and divine taste
1 cup Urad Dal/Split Black Lentil
¼ cup Suji/Semolina
½ cup Chopped Onion
¼ cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
2 Green Chilies Chopped Finely
1 Inch Ginger Finely Chopped
2-3 Pinch Soda
4-5 Peppercorn Crushed
½ tsp Cumin Seeds Crushed
Oil for Frying
* Wash and soak the urad dal for 3-4 hrs or overnight.
* Drain the dal and blend it till smooth paste, use less than ¼ cup water if required. Remove the mixture into the mixing bowl.
* Now add all remaining ingredients into the urad dal paste except oil, mix it/beat it well with spoon till light soft batter.
* Heat the oil for frying in deep pan, once hot enough, drop small small balls into the hot oil with your hand or spoon and fry them until all sides becomes golden brown.
* Remove Pakodas on absorbent paper, use same process for remaining batter and make Pakodas.
* Your Urad Dal Pakoda is ready to serve with green chutney, ketchup or hot tea.