Recipe- Indian Style Masala Sweet Corn
By: Kratika Fri, 23 July 2021 7:19 PM
Masala Bhutta or Ubla hua Bhutta is a very scrumptious and tempting Indian style masala sweet corn. This sweet corn makes a wonderful and healthy snack.
Bhutta or Challi is the Hindi word for corn or sweet corn and it is a very popular street snack in India during summer or monsoon days. Most of the time it is available roasted on coal heat and smeared with lemon juice, salt, and chilli powder.
1/4 cup tamarind paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon black salt
1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
1 teaspoon amchoor powder
1 teaspoon chaat masala
* In a saucepan or pressure cooker boil sweet corn until they are soft and cooked properly.
* Now in a saucepan add a teaspoon of oil. Add in all the spices powders and salt, stir and add tamarind paste.
* Add-in 1/2 a cup of water and bring it to boil.
* Cut the sweetcorn in two halves and add it into the tamarind paste.
* Remove from the pan and serve right away.