Recipe- Moong Daal Chips For Snacks
By: Pinki Wed, 10 Feb 2021 1:05 PM
Moong has long been a part of indian delicacies, be it sprouts or in khichdi. Now imagine this indian treat with a hint of international spice. These Peri-Peri Moong Chips will remind you of home and your favourite restaurant, all-at-once! Also, moong is a low-calorie source of protein. It’s vegan and filled with fiber. Moong is an ideal weight-loss companion and has a wide range of nutrients for healthy hair, skin and body.
Yellow lentil (moong daal)-2 tbls
Wheat flour-1 cup
Cumin powder-1 t.s
Sesame seeds-1 t.s
Lemon juice-1.5 t.s
Fresh coriander-2 tbls
Chilli powder-1 t.s
* Soak moong daal for 2 hours and then grind into a paste.
* Take all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix well .
* Add daal paste and mix, add water if needed,and make a medium hard dough.
* Make balls from the dough and roll to make a thin chapati.
* Cut into thin and long stripes.
* Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these chips in batches on medium heat till golden brown.