Recipe- Perfect For Evening Hara Bhara Kabab
By: Kratika Wed, 13 Oct 2021 1:51 PM
Hara bhara kabab recipe - kababs are usually prepared with meat, but there are many vegetarian kababs are also popular and this hara bhara kabab is one of the popular vegetarian versions. You may find it in many restaurant menus. I have eaten them many times, they are crispy from outside while melt in your mouth from inside. At many places they stuff a cheese cube in the center, so when eaten hot you will experience the gooey, melty cheesy taste.
2 potato (alu)
1 cup pea seeds (matar)
a piece ginger (adrak)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
few coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1/4 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
1/2 tsp salt (namak)
Oil for frying
* Boil, peel and grate potato.
* Boil peas and strain.
* Make a fine paste of ginger and green chilies.
* Finely chop coriander.
* Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds.
* Now fry peas, ginger, green chilies paste, coriander, salt, and black pepper powder.
* Mix properly and remove it from the gas.
* Add this to the potatoes mixture and make kababs of long shape.
* Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all kababs in it until they turn golden brown.
* Serve them hot.