Recipe- Quick And Easy Cabbage Kofta
By: Kratika Tue, 02 Aug 2022 2:47 PM
Quick and easy to make tasty cabbage kofta made with simple day to day ingredients. Sharing a tasty snack recipe made with cabbage and gram flour, cabbage kofta is similar to aloo kofta, deep or shallow fried small dumplings that can be served as snack or further used to make cabbage kofta curry, side dish for rice or roti.
3/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
1/4 cup gram flour
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
2 teaspoons finely minced ginger
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoons water
Oil for shallow frying
- Chop cabbage very finely or grate it using carrot grater.
- Mix cabbage, minced ginger, salt,chili powdr, garam masala, cumin powder well.
- Add gram flour and mix well. Sprinkle very little water and mix well. Do not add more water.
- Make 8-9 equal sized balls.
- Heat oil for shallow frying.
- Shallow fry the shaped koftas 3-4 at a time. Shallow frying takes time, make sure you turn the koftas in between while frying so that the gram flour gets cooked well. Serve cabbage kofta hot.