Recipe- Totally Irrestible Butter Garlic Mushroom
By: Kratika Thu, 17 June 2021 5:40 PM
Butter garlic mushroom recipe sauteed mushroom in a herbed butter garlic sauce. These garlicky butter coated mushrooms are totally irrestible.
This is the first time I am trying such a combination as I end up making some south indian dishes whenever I buy mushrooms.But this time wanted to try something different and tried this, it is such a simple recipe but a burst of flavours.We all loved it so much that I am planning to make it often.
This butter garlic mushroom isn’t a fancy recipe with much of ingredients but I wonder how with such simple ingredients that is availbale in your pantry you can make a delicious breakfast/snack.
1 cup mushroom around 100 gms rinsed and cleaned
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic minced
1 tsp crushed pepper
1 tsp thyme / mixed herbs
salt to taste
1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
* Rinse and clean mushroom well, Slice in thin and set aside.
* Melt butter in a pan - add garlic saute for 2 mins. Then add mushroom.
* Saute for a minute, let it cook for a minute then saute again.
* It will leave out water, so cook until dry. Add pepper,mixed herbs.
* Give a quick saute, add required salt, coriander leaves. Saute for a minute then switch off.