Recipe- Try Yummy And Delicious Red Sauce Pasta
By: Pinki Mon, 06 Aug 2018 08:47 AM
Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce. Served in a simple, authentic Italian way. This is a great recipe for brunch or to pack for your kids tiffin box.
For the Tomato Sauce:
5-6 Tomatoes (diced)
1 Garlic clove
1/2 Cup Water
1 Bay leaf
1/2 tsp Sugar
4-5 Basil leaves
1 Tbsp Onions, chopped
1/2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
To taste Salt
To saute Oil
For the Pasta:
110 Gram Pasta
3 Cups Water
A pinch of Salt
* Cook the tomatoes in a pan.
* Add the clove of garlic, onion and bay leaf to it.
* Add water and then season with salt and sugar.
* Cover and let the tomatoes boil.
* Cool and then grind to a puree.
* Now in a separate pan, heat oil and add chopped onions and chopped garlic.
* Add the tomato puree. Cook till its reduces to half.
* Add basil leaves and keep aside.
* Boil water with salt.
* Add the pasta to it and let it boil. Drain when done
* Transfer in a serving dish and serve with the tomato sauce.