Recipe- Very Tasty And Quick Green Chutney
By: Kratika Fri, 14 May 2021 5:16 PM
Green Chutney, this coriander-based Green Chutney is very tasty and quick. This Chutney can be prepared in few minutes. Mint adds freshness to this Chutney. The addition of lemon juice enhances the flavors of mint and coriander and prevent discoloration of the greens. This Chutney is probably the most favorite Indian accompaniment. It is great for sandwich spreads, perfect with Crispy samosas, Dhokla or chaat etc. and it is considered incomplete without this chutney.
1 cup Coriander Leave
½ cup Mint Leaves
1 Lemon Juice
2-3 Green Chili
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 Inch Piece of Ginger
1 tsp Salt
* Wash and Clean coriander and mint leaves.
* Take a blender jar, add both leaves, green chili, cumin seeds, piece of ginger and salt.
* Add water as required (2-3 tbsp), cover the lid and blend it, till smooth paste. Add lemon juice and mix it well with spoon.
* Remove it into the bowl or glass jar from the blender.
* Green Chutney is ready to serve, as a spread or dip or mix with Chaat.
* It can be refrigerated for up to a week.