Recipe- Breakfast Cookies With The Deliciousness Of Cornflakes
By: Pinki Sun, 07 Mar 2021 3:44 PM
In today’s world, we are always looking for cooler and more delicious substitutes to basic dishes. If you are this person, these breakfast cookies with cornflakes are going to be your favorite dessert slash breakfast! Every bite of these breakfast cookies is truly your express ticket into heaven. They are truly chewy and hearty and honestly, I really love their texture. Every bite is such a crunchy, wholesome bite, packed with crazy energy.
Even when you have a sugar craving, instead of making a run to your nearest dessert place or ordering from one of the food apps, give yourself 40 minutes and bake these breakfast cookies. They will surely last you long, satisfy your sugar pangs thoroughly and even cost you less in the long run.
These breakfast cookies are filled with the deliciousness of cornflakes, which also gives off an amazing crunch to the cookies. Made with the simplest of the off-the-shelves ingredients, these cookies will make you keep on coming back for more and more. Plus, we all know that we could use some delicious and sweet breakfast cookies as the first meal of the day. Wouldn’t we all absolutely love that?
¾ cups all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup butter, room temperature
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoon castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cups Cornflakes
¼ chocolate chips
* In a bowl add flour and baking soda.
* In a separate mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars using an electric mixer until pale and creamy.
* Add in the egg and beat until combined.
* Add the vanilla extract and mix.
* Add Cornflakes crushing them slightly using your hands and mix in the dough until well combined.
* Refrigerate the dough in the refrigerator for 30 mins to chill.
* Once the dough has chilled pre heat the over at 180C
* Scoop balls of dough using an ice cream scoop on place the cookie dough balls onto your prepared trays.
* Flatten the dough balls slightly using your hands and top it with chocolate chips.
* Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.