- Hunger Struck›
- Recipe- Frozen Yogurt Covered Berries Your Kids Will Love
Recipe- Frozen Yogurt Covered Berries Your Kids Will Love
By: Sandeep Wed, 29 Nov 2017 1:43:43
Frozen yogurt-covered berries are a simple snack that even the kiddos will love. Take any of your favorite berries (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.) and dip them in Greek yogurt.
1 cup berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1 cup vanilla yogurt
* Using bamboo skewers, dip berries into yogurt.
* Place dipped berries on a parchment lined baking sheet.
* Freeze for at least two hours.
* Remove berries from tray and place in a freezer bag.
* Store in the freezer for up to six months.