- Hunger Struck›
- Recipe- Tasty And Crispy Paneer Nuggets
Recipe- Tasty And Crispy Paneer Nuggets
By: Neha Fri, 02 Dec 2022 4:47:29
Paneer nuggets or paneer bites are a tasty and crispy snack that I love to serve for the partystarter. One of the simplest paneer appetizer, my go-to recipe for sudden guests. I promise you will love these veg nuggets. And, I have included a substitution for a low carb vegetarian nuggets recipe as well.
400 g paneer
2 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoon green chilli sauce
4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 teaspoon Red chilli flakes
2 teaspoon Mixed herbs
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoon whole sesame seeds
Oil to shallow fry or Oil spray
- To marinate paneer, in a bowl add lime juice, soy sauce and whisk them.
- Cut paneer into cubes. And put it in marinade to marinate it for 20-30 minutes.
- Make a mix of panko, salt, red chilli flakes, sesame seeds. Keep the mix aside.
- In another bowl mix gram flour/flour with water and salt. Make a thin paste.
- Dip marinated paneer into gram flour batter/paste and then coat them with panko mixture.
- Prepare all paneer nuggets like that.
- Shallow fry them in heated oil. Turn them around so they become golden brown from all sides.
- Serve hot with Sriracha sauce.