Recipe- Tasty And Healthy Hare Matar Ki Ghughni
By: Neha Thu, 01 Dec 2022 4:18:56
UP style Hare matar ki ghugni recipe. Ghugani is tasty healthy and traditional teatime snackfrom Eastern India. You can serve it either as Teatime snack/ Chai Nashta or breakfast. It is Vegan, glutenfree and totally dairy-free snack recipe.
2 cups Green Peas hare matar
2 potato medium sized cut into small cubes
1 tomato Chopped
1- inch ginger grated
3-4 green chillis chopped
4-5 leaves Tbsp Coriander chopped
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger, cook it until light brown and add cubed potatoes.
- Stir fry and cook them covered for 3-4 minutes. Add salt as per taste.
- Now add fresh green peas, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves and stir them together.
- Cook on medium heat in an open pan for 5-7 minutes.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice and serve it hot for breakfast or with a steaming cup of tea as a teatime snack.