Valentine Recipe- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups With Sea Salt
By: Pinki Sat, 10 Feb 2024 12:38:01
Valentine's Day is a time to show love, and what better way than with homemade treats? Our recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups with Sea Salt is perfect for sharing love with someone special or enjoying yourself. These yummy cups mix chocolate, peanut butter, and a sprinkle of sea salt for a tasty treat!
1 cup of chocolate chips
1/4 cup of smooth peanut butter
1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
A pinch of sea salt flakes
- Put mini muffin liners in a tray and keep aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in short bursts, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon melted chocolate into each muffin liner to make the bottom layer.
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in another bowl.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
- Cover the peanut butter with more melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle a bit of sea salt on top.
- Put the tray in the fridge for about 30 minutes until the chocolate sets.
- Once set, take out the cups and remove the liners.
- Enjoy these tasty treats with your loved ones!
Try using dark or milk chocolate instead of chocolate chips.
Add crushed nuts or coconut for extra flavor.
Keep leftovers in the fridge in a sealed container for up to a week.