Inner Thigh Acne Can Be Very Irritating, Get Rid Of Them With These Easy Tips
By: Pinki Thu, 09 July 2020 5:32 PM
Acne on the inner thighs can be seen in people of all age groups, especially those in their teens and age groups 20 to 40. The excess oil and sweat secreted by the skin accumulates in the pores and clogs them causing acne on the inner thighs. This problem is more apparent in people who are overweight. The thighs constantly rub against one another, get chaffed and lead to acne and boils. Here we have mentioned some useful home remedies for inner thigh acne.
# Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine apple cider vinegar and water in the ratio of 1:3 and apply the mixture to the affected areas of the thighs using a cotton ball.
- Let it get soaked for 20 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Repeat this remedy 2 to 3 times a day for best results.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic to bring out the juice.
- Apply this juice on the inner thighs using a cotton pad.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off thoroughly with water.
- Repeat it twice a day for fast results.
# Orange Peel
- Make a pack of dried orange peel and add a tablespoon of yogurt to it, mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste evenly on the inner sides of the thighs, leave it on for 30 minutes and wash off thoroughly with water.
# Tomato Juice
- Take a tomato, wash it and grind it to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the inner thighs evenly. Wait for 30 minutes and wash it away properly with water.
- Repeat it daily for best results.
# Radish Seeds
- Take 1 tablespoon each of radish seeds, milk and honey in a blender and blend it properly to form a paste.
- Apply a dense layer of this paste on the inner thighs and let it stay for 1 to 2 hours.
- Wash it off with cool water and moisturize the skin using a moisturizer.