6 Effective Exercises To Reduce Waist Fat Quickly
By: Pinki Sun, 19 July 2020 6:26 PM
Women have a tendency to put on weight in the pelvic area without there being any specific reason. It is, therefore, necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle and check whether the waistline is going beyond desirable limits. Exercising regularly helps us maintain the curvaceous figure, especially those designed exclusively for the waistline. In this article, we enlisted 6 simple and best exercises to reduce waist fat fast at home.
Crunches are the best form of exercise to tone the abs and get rid of the fat from the abdominal area.
- Lie flat on your back on a mat
- Pull forward both your legs, bending at the knees and put the sole flat on the floor
- Now using pressure at the abdominal muscles, pull your upper body
- The target is to touch your nose at the knees
- Exhale and get back to position
- Doing 30-40 crunches is essential to reduce waist fat. To begin with, perform only 15 crunches.
* Side Pulling
Side to side pulling helps reduce the bulges from the sides of the waist which are responsible to make you look wider.
- Stand straight with legs joint and back straight
- Lift your arms high above your head, with fingers pointing at the ceiling
- With hands as high as possible bend to the right side as far as you can till the stretch is felt on left side muscles
- Hold in position for 5 seconds and come back to position
- Perform 20 stretches on each side daily
* Air Cycling
Cycling is a great exercise for the body and the doing should not be restricted to the bicycle only.
- Lie flat on the floor with legs stretched out and hands on the sides
- Now lift both legs simultaneously, bending at the knees and keeping the calf parallel to the floor
- Stretch out one leg at a time, pushing it to point the wall in front and bringing it back to initial position
- Repeating it with the legs alternatively will bring about movements of cycle riding
- A few minutes of cycling regularly will improve the shape of the waist.
* Reverse Crunches
For those who have excess deposits on the abdominal region, reverse crunches are your saviour and excellent exercise for thighs and waist.
- Lie on your back on the mat and put the threaded fingers under the head
- Pull the legs, folding at the knees bring it to the position where the soles are flat on the floor
- Now without moving the upper body, bring the knees as close to the chest as possible lift the head too
- Hold for 5 seconds and push it back on the floor
- Reverse crunches need to be done in sets of ten and at least 2 sets is a compulsion for the beginning.
* Leg Lifts
Leg lifts help burn the fat deposits from side waist and abdominal area. The level of difficulty can be increased by adding weights to the legs.
- Lie on the mat with hands on the sides and legs stretched joined in a position where the sole is parallel to the wall in front
- Take a deep breath in and left both the legs simultaneously with the toes pointed out
- The target is to lift the legs to 60 degrees and hold in position for 15-20 seconds
- Release to normal position
- Initially holding for 20 seconds can be tough so start with 10 and gradually increase.
Twisting helps reduce the fatty muscles at waist and abdomen which takes a lot of time to shed.
- Stand with your legs at shoulder length width and hands on the waist
- Without bending the back turn from the waist to your left and try looking at the wall behind you
- Hold the position for 10 seconds and come back to a front position
- Repeat on the other side
- The additional benefit of twisting is that it cures the back pain that comes with being over-weight.