5 Astrological Remedies To Impress Lord Shani
By: Pinki Sat, 16 May 2020 2:00 PM
Saturn is a planet of Karma as he presides over our actions. Accordingly, he punishes bad deeds and rewards good deeds. As a strict taskmaster, through punishment, he teaches patience, discipline, effort and endurance in difficult times. He also inspires one to perform good deeds in the present birth.
Saturn was installed as a planet that will govern karma and dharma in a horoscope. He will enter one`s horoscope as the karmic Guru and will ensure one learns the life lessons and pass the tests. Saturn symbolizes struggle and under his influence one is said to face the toughest challenges and hardships.
* Mantras are impulses or rhythms of the consciousness. They create vibrations in the spirit. Their effects, influence, method and mode of working are all a mystery. In Sanskrit, it is said, Manana trayate iti mantra.Mantra is that which saves you from repetitiveness. A repetitive thought is a worry. Mantras help to free you from your worries.
Main Shani Mantra by Ved Vyas (Navagraha Stotram) – Om Nilaanjana-Samabhasam Ravi Putram Yamagrajam Chayya-Martanda- Sambhutam Tam Namami Shanaishvaram
Shani Tantric Mantra – Om Praam Preem Praom Saha Shanayshchraey Namah
* Pay your karmic debts without expecting anything in return – Saturn is the lord of Karma. And by voluntarily and lovingly donating to those in need you can pay your karmic debts! Dānam (pronounced as Daanam), is the Sanskrit word for charity or donation.
* Saturn is the planet of Service. He represents servants and people who do hard work.The way to overcome personal misery is to share universal misery! When you bring some relief or freedom to someone through seva, good vibrations and blessings come to you. Seva brings merit; merit allows you to go deep in meditation; meditation brings back your smile.
* Kalabhairav is the “Lord of Time”. “Udyamao Bhairavah” Shiv Sutras. “Bhairava” means he who nourishes and who creates fullness. Bhairava fills up our incompleteness or lack. When we invest 100 percent of our energy in any action, there will be no regrets, and when there are no regrets there is no fear or anxiety. The mind is complete, awake and in the present moment. In this state of awakened consciousness, the mind turns inward, becomes peaceful and surrenders. The surrendered mind finds prosperity, strength, peace, cheerfulness and success!
* The telling of mythic stories has always been a powerful form of therapy, bringing healing to people facing adversity. The Greatness of Saturn is such a therapeutic myth, told and retold through many centuries. Taken from the East Indian Vedic tradition, it honors the planet Saturn, who personifies time, limitations, loss, and all forms of adversity.