Rakhi 2018 - 5 Homemade Face Packs To Get Rid Of Sun Tan Quickly
By: Pinki Thu, 23 Aug 2018 03:41:53
The festival for which every sister waits throughout the year is finally here. Yes, we are talking about Rakshabandhan. Every sister want to look her best on this day. But about the women who work in the sun? Sun-tan, is not just a problem with few but is faced by almost all women. There is a lot of difference between a healthy tan and the excessive tan resulting from repetitive trips out in the sun. The former gives you a Greek goddess glow, while the latter makes your skin dull, dark, and unappealing. This article will help you to get rid of the unwanted tan from your skin with home remedies. Read on!
There are a lot of products available in the market that promise to remove tan in the most natural and effective way. The truth is, these products, no matter what they claim, are loaded with chemicals.
* Orange Or Lemon Peel And Milk
1 tablespoon orange or lemon peel powder
1 tablespoon raw milk
- Make a smooth paste with the milk and citrus peel powder of your choice. Add more peel powder if the mixture is too runny.
- Once ready, apply the paste on your face.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
* Sugar, Glycerin, And Lemon Face Pack
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon glycerin
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Take the lemon juice in a bowl. Add sugar and glycerin to it. Mix well.
- Apply this pack as a scrub. Use a gentle upward massaging motion as you rub your skin.
- Repeat the scrubbing for 3-4 minutes.
- After scrubbing with the sugar granules, rinse off the pack with water.
* Banana Face Pack
1 teaspoon milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash the banana properly so that no lumps remain.
- Add the milk and lemon juice to this and mix well.
- Apply this pack on the affected area and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
* Besan Face Pack
2-3 tablespoons besan (gram flour)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
A pinch of turmeric powder
- Mix the ingredients to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and keep it on until it dries (approximately 10-12 minutes).
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
* Curd Face Pack
2 tablespoons curd (plain yogurt)
1 teaspoon honey
- Mix the two and apply the pack as a thick layer on the skin.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.