Want To Get Rid Of Shoe Odor, Try These Home Remedies
By: Sandeep Fri, 06 Oct 2017 6:01:43
Have you ever wondered why there are some places with weird smells? Usually, whenever there is a room with some shoe racks present, it is likely that there is a certain smell that cannot be avoided which is the smell of stinky shoes. Of course, shoes will not become stinky if the feet that wore them were not stinky. A lot of people have this problem every single day but some people choose not to acknowledge it while others have tried to get rid of shoe odor but failed.
# Baking Soda
- After using your shoes, sprinkle a little bit of baking soda on each one.
- Leave on the baking soda on the shoes overnight.
- Take off the baking soda from the shoes in the morning especially if it is already going to be used.
- Place enough alcohol on the inside of the shoe. Do remember to avoid placing alcohol on the outer area of the shoes especially if it is made out of leather because this might just proceed in ruining the area.
- Leave the shoe coated with alcohol in an area where enough amount of air can help make the bacteria disappear.
- Do this process as often as possible because this will help eliminate the possibility of bacteria growing at a steady pace.
- Make sure that you wear a pair of clean socks.
- Place the socks before putting on your shoes.
- Wash the socks thoroughly after using. You are not recommended to wear the same pair of socks consecutively.
# Black Teabags
- Place the tea bag on boiling water for a few minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and let it cool for about 5 minutes before placing on the shoe.
- Leave on the shoe for an hour or so.
- Wipe off the excess juice left on the shoe by the tea bag.
# Baby Powder
- Place powder on the feet before wearing shoes.
- Powder the feet from time to time especially if they are already starting to get sweaty.
- Make sure that there is not too much powder that they will already begin to show.