Nutter Butter Boos Will Make Your Halloween Party Healthy
By: Sandeep Tue, 31 Oct 2017 2:49 PM
These old school Nutter Butter Boos are cute ghost cookies that make an easy Halloween dessert that is the perfect Halloween party food.
12 Nutter Butter Cookies
2 c Almond Bark or White chocolate, finely chopped
½ c Chocolate, finely chopped
- Place almond bark or white chocolate in a microwavable bowl or mug.
- Lay your cookies out on a piece of wax or parchment paper, or prop them up using a cooling rack by putting each cookie in between the bars of the cooling rack.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until it has melted smoothly.
- Put the melted bark in a sandwich baggie and snip a little bit off of one corner to make a hole.
- Squeeze melted bark over the top arc of the cookie then gently tape the bottom of the cookie against a flat surface to make the melted candy begin to ooze down the cookie. Shift it from side-to-side to create uneven edges on the bottom of the ghost.
- Let the almond bark dry then pipe on eyes by melting chopped chocolate, adding it to a sandwich baggie, and cutting a hole in one corner.
- Pipe three circles on each ghost cookie, 2 eyes and a mouth.
- Let dry completely then store in an airtight container until ready to serve.